TNR Resources For Community Cats
When looking to help outdoor, barn, or feral cats (community cats), it is recommended that they be trapped, neutered/spayed, and then released (TNR) back to where they were found. To help those seeking more information on getting community cats spayed or neutered and cared for, we've linked to some helpful resources below.
- Cherished Cats Rescue Alliance - Financial assistance for spaying/neutering of community cats.
- PA P.E.T.S. - Financial assistance for spaying/neutering of community cats. No geographic restrictions.
- No Nonsense Neutering - There are a number of TNR funds available for different counties.
- PSCPA Danville - Clinic that offers a low-cost TNR package for community cats
- The Nobody's Cat Foundation - Clinic that offers low-cost spaying/neutering of community cats.
- Step By Step TNR Guide
- TNR Frequently Asked Questions
- What To Do When You Find A Mom Cat & Kittens
- Cat Deterrents